Just how easy will your kids find it to hop from lily pad to lily pad like Tiana in The Princess and the Frog? Try to avoid falling off and into the swamp!
What You'll Need
- Paint or crayons
- Anti-slip rug mats or elastic bands
How To Play
- Create some lily pads - large enough for two feet - out of an old cardboard box. Help your kids colour them in with paint or crayons.
- Cut out and attach the rug mat to prevent the pads slipping. If you don’t have anti-slip rug mats, make your own by cutting up large elastic bands.
- Give each child two lily pads and ask them to line up on the floor.
- To play, each child stands on one lily pad, then lays their second in front and steps onto that. They then move their first lily pad in front and step on that – and so on.
- The fastest child to cross the room or garden without falling off wins!