Explore the great outdoors with this handy Mickey & Friends explorer journal!
Crafted using paper and string, the Mickey & Friends journal is full of fun activities and ideas to inspire your little explorer on their outdoor adventures.
What You'll Need
- White paper
- Brown parcel paper
- Ribbon, yarn or twine
- Hole punch
- Pens & pencils
How To Make It
- Print the journal cover and pages, and cut along the dotted lines.
- Cut 5 pieces of brown parcel paper to 20cm by 20cm
- Collect the brown pages together and hole punch twice on the left side.
- Thread ribbon, yarn or twine through the holes and tie to bind the journal.
- Glue your journal pages to the brown paper pages.
- With journal and drawing tools in hand, head outside and explore nature! The journal can be completed in any order, and can take as long as you like.