It’s a race against the clock to see who can create the longest lock of hair – just like Rapunzel’s!
Help your kids to find as many pieces as they can and tie them together in this fun game.
What You'll Need
How To Play
- Cut the wool into equal sized lengths. You can braid several strands together or leave them separate.
- Hide the pieces of wool all over your home or garden.
- Time your kids as they scramble to collect as many pieces as they can within a set period.
- When the time is up, show your kids how to tie their pieces of thread together.
- Once all their pieces are all tied together, the child with the longest piece of thread wins!