Do you wanna build a snowman? How about pose like one?
Celebrate the release of Frozen: Magic of The Northern Lights by snapping away with these Frozen photo booth props. Bring all your favourite characters to the party and strike your most icy pose!
What You'll Need
- Photo Booth Prop Template
- Colouring pens or pencils
- Lightweight card
- Glue gun or strong sellotape
- Lollipop sticks
- Variety of glitter
How To Make It
1. Print out the Frozen character props onto the lightweight card.
2. Cut out the props and be careful to stay within the lines.
3. Turn the props over so they are face down – Take the lollipop sticks and with the glue gun or sellotape, secure in place towards the edge of the design.
4. Dab the glue stuck to areas where you would like to add glitter. Sprinkle the glitter onto the glue to add sheen.
Shake off the excess glitter and leave to dry.
5. Get posing!