Take aim with your very own Kakamora in this fun Moana inspired bowling game!
Ideal for solo players or for playing with friends and family – how many palm trees can you knock down?
What You'll Need
- 4-8 Empty plastic bottles
- Brown wrapping paper
- Green paper
- Sticky tape
- Printable scoreboard
- Printable Kakamora elements
How To Make It
- First, create your palm tree bowling pins. Wrap brown paper around the bottom half of the empty plastic bottles, securing with sticky tape.
- Draw out some leaf shapes on green paper. Get creative with the shapes and sizes of the palm leaves!
- Cut out the leaves and use sticky tape to attach to the tops of the bottles.
- Place your six palm tree pins at the end of a room, in a triangle formation. If you have a wooden floor this will work best, but if not, just line up a few pieces of card to create your bowling lane.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut out the different Kakamora masks from the printout. Attach them to your coconut with sticky tape to create your Kakamora!
- You’re ready to play! Take aim and bowl your Kakamora at the palm tree bowling pins… how many can you knock down?