Get active with Sofia the First and her friends with this hexaflexagon
Fold the shape in on itself to reveal all the characters and follow the fun activities.
What You'll Need
- Hexaflexagon Template
- Objects for your kids to find, such as flowers
How To Make It
- Print out the hexaflexagon.
- Follow the instructions to help your child to cut and fold the shape.
- Teach your child the name of the shape and count the number of sides together.
- Write your own suggested activities, or follow the suggestions in the print out.
- Show your kids how to play, then take turns with the Hexaflexagon!