Total Time 30m
Make this Father’s Day a screamingly fun one with these unique and frighteningly cute Monsters, Inc. inspired cards.
Scaring is caring with these card ideas that any big daddy monster would love. All you need issome cardboard, paint, glue, and some scissors and you’ll be making monstrously good cards faster than you can say “Boo”!
What You'll Need
- White cardboard (A4)
- Green and blue print
- Paint brushes
How To Make It
- Get your child to paint one hand green – leaving the middle finger unpainted
- Get them to place their hand on the right-hand side of the cardboard (the left becomes the back once folded) pressing down hard to make a full print
- Next, paint the underside of one of their feet blue and make a print on the card. You can create one joint card or separate ones
- Wash the paint off hands and feet
- While the paint dries print and cut out the eyes, horns and mouth. Pick the most appropriate size for your set of prints
- Once the prints are dry glue these on to your prints
- Fold down the middle of the card
- Write a message inside and ta-da! You have your very own personalised card to give to dad!