Create this Minnie Mouse Cutie to add a touch of sweetness to your gift wrapping this Christmas.
Once you’ve crafted your Minnie Cutie, prop her up on your child’s parcel under the tree so they know which one is theirs!
Total Time: 15m
What You'll Need
- Download Minnie Mouse Christmas Cutie
- Regular paper or cardboard
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print on regular paper or cardboard and cut out all of the pieces. Do not cut along the dashed lines - this is where you will fold the paper.
- With the design facing you, make all of the vertical folds on Minnie’s skirt away from you. Close the skirt by gluing tab A to the inside of the design.
- Fold the bottom of Minnie’s skirt outward, her feet down, and her tail up.
- Fold the top of the skirt like a box and tuck the tab inside.
- Fold the head in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Make sure the pieces are lined up evenly before the glue dries. Insert the neck into the top of the skirt where you folded the top closed.
- Fold each arm in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Do not get glue on the tabs on the ends of the arms. Fold those outward and use them as a base to attach the arms to the sides of the body. Glue the arms to Minnie and your cutie is finished!