These Minnie Mouse inspired baubles will look majestic on your Christmas tree.
Simple to craft and fun to make, bring a touch of the most fashionable mouse around to your festive celebrations.
What You'll Need
- Clear baubles (found in craft stores)
- Black glitter
- Sparkly black cardboard
- Red ribbon
- Glue gun or glue
How To Make It
- Drop a little black glitter into a clear bauble and replace the top.
- Using the black cardboard, cut out two circles per bauble. Cut a little notch in the circles to fit the bauble.
- With the hot glue gun, attach the ears to the bauble.
- For the bow, cut out a 5" piece of ribbon and a 1" piece of ribbon.
- With the glue gun, attach the ends of the longer ribbon together to form a circle.
- Pinch the middle of the ribbon circle. Wrap the smaller ribbon piece around the middle of the loop and secure with hot glue.
- Attach the bow to the decoration.