Total Time 1h
One of the things we love about Rapunzel from Tangled is just how creative she is.
Whether she’s painting up a new masterpiece or making candles, Rapunzel is always finding some way to express herself! With this in mind, we made this DIY pom pom wall hanging using Rapunzel’s signature colour palette, which we think would make a great decoration for your next summer party.
What You'll Need
- Coloured wool (purple, pink and gold)
- Wooden dowel
How To Make It
- Cut the Cardboard into 5 x 20cm rectangles
- Cut 3 slits and remove the middle one
- Wrap the wool around the card
- Tie off the middle and remove the wool
- Cut the ends as shown
- Repeat the steps to make additional pom poms
- Cut strands of twine
- Thread the twine through the pom-poms
- Attach the strands of wool and pom poms to the dowel