Total Time 45m
Keep your kids entertained by transforming an old shoebox into their own Tow Mater toy car garage. It also doubles up as a handy storage box for your kids Cars toys. Perfect.
What You'll Need
- Brown paint (optional)
- Grey paint (optional)
How To Make It
- Decide which side of your box will be the front (if it has a big lid, cut this shorter on the front)
- If your box isn’t already brown, cover the outside with brown paint.
- You can also paint the inside grey like a car park if you wish.
- When the paint is dry, print and cut out the Tow Mater building graphics and stick them on your box.
- To make your Tow Mater door, simply cut the sides and bottom around your door so it flaps upwards.
- Have hours of fun playing with your new Tow Mater garage!