Get organised and plan a week’s worth of family meals with this super simple Disney themed craft.
Paint a bulletin board with Mickey-shaped chalkboard spots, and fill up with your favourite recipes!
What You'll Need
- Cork foam board
- White acrylic paint
- Black chalkboard paint
- Paint brushes
- Mickey Mouse template
- Chalk or chalk pen
- Wooden letters, one for the initial of each day of the week and some extras to spell 'MENU'
- Colourful acrylic paints
How To Make It
- Cut a piece of cork board to fit your preferred wall spot in your kitchen.
- Cut out the Mickey template and trace it across the cork board seven times.
- Paint everything outside the Mickey shapes white. You may need two coats.
- Paint inside the Mickey shapes with chalkboard paint.
- Paint wooden letters in bright colours of your choice.
- Spell out MENU at the top of the board with wooden letters and glue into place.
- For the days of the week, place each letter on, or near, one of the Mickey shapes.
- Use your chalk to write your menu plan for the week and since the menu board is also cork board, use pins and notes to leave yourself helpful reminders and shopping lists.