Total Time 15m
Prep Time 15m
Cook Time 0m
Your little cubs will be shouting Hakuna Matata as they tuck into this easy to make dish.
With a Simba-shaped lion head made from fruit and tasty lettuce wraps, perfect for little hands to hold, these Lion King inspired snacks make a roarsome lunch.
How To Make It
- Take your peach or nectarine, slice in half and remove the stone
- Place one half on your serving plate and cut the other half into wedges
- Arrange the wedges around the first half to mimic Simba's mane and use three blueberries for eyes and a nose
- Cut a slice of banana in half and place on the nectarine as ears
- Take two leaves from your lettuce and lay out flat
- Slice two thin sticks from your cheese and wrap them in ham.
- Put these into your lettuce leaves, wrap them up and secure with a cocktail stick.
- Remember to remove the cocktail stick before eating!