If you’re looking for something to impress your dinner guests, then these chicken fillets with amasi and herb dipping sauce is perfect.
- Mix together the amasi, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, sunflower oil, chives and some salt and pepper to make your marinade
- Place the chicken fillet strips in a re-sealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade into the bag, seal and shake well to combine the chicken and the marinade. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes or longer. Start making your dipping sauce.
- Heat a griddle pan on medium heat. Remove the chicken strips from the marinade, shake off any excess marinade and place on the hot griddle pan.
- Grill on both sides until cooked and charred – about 2 minutes on a side. Use kitchen tongs to turn the chicken strips
- Serve with the dipping sauce as a light meal or snack