What could possibly make a hearty meal even better? Well, following it with this yummy and healthy fruit crumble, of course!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a small pie dish with butter.
- Mix the oats, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, pecan nuts (and topping ingredients you may have selected during the ingredient search) together.
- Melt the butter with the honey and add to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- To make the filling: toss the apples (and the ingredients you selected during the ingredient challenge) with the cornstarch, cinnamon and honey. Add the raisins and transfer the filling to the prepared pie dish. Gently press down with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the topping over and bake in oven for about 25 minutes.
- Cool and serve as a sweet treat dessert after potjiekos.