Frozen Troll’s Broccoli Boulders
Total Time 34m
Prep Time 10m
Cook Time 24m
The ancient trolls from Frozen have the clever ability to camouflage themselves as rocks.
Luckily, these Troll inspired boulders are also masters of disguise as they’re made using broccoli and bread crumbs! The perfect guilt free snack.
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Grease a baking sheet with a thin layer of oil.
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Remove and shock with cold water to stop the cooking process, drain well.
- Run the broccoli and onion through the food processor.
- Remove and squeeze out excess moisture with a paper towel.
- Mix broccoli mixture with the egg, cheddar, breadcrumbs, and seasonings.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of mix and gently press between your hands into a firm ball, then form into a boulder shape. Repeat until you run out of mix.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 18-24 minutes, turning halfway through.