Total Time 40m
Prep Time 15m
Cook Time 25m
Eat with the colours of the rainbow inspired by the characters from Inside Out! This veg-packed pizza is bursting with colour and great for a summer time lunch.;
- Position rack in the very top of oven and turn heat to 260c/240fan
- In a small bowl, toss cabbage with a pinch of sea salt and set aside.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Blanche broccoli florets for 2 minutes. Remove broccoli from water with a slotted spoon and set in a small bowl. Next, blanche beet slices for 2 minutes. Remove from water with a slotted spoon and set in a small bowl; toss beets with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil.
- To assemble pizzas, pull, stretch, and press dough into a 12-inch round circle. Brush crust with remaining olive oil. Spread half the chopped tomatoes in the centre of pizza and sprinkle with half the mozzarella.
- To make rainbow design, start by arranging beets in a circle in centre. Next, create a thin circle of cabbage, followed by broccoli, yellow peppers, orange peppers, and finally, red peppers.
- Slide into oven and bake 10-15 minutes, or until crust is a light golden brown and cheese is bubbling. Cool 5 minutes, slice, and serve.