This tasty paella recipe will amaze all fans of seafood. Your whole family will be smiling after this meal!
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan on medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic for a few minutes.
- Add the rice and stir fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, paprika, saffron, saffron soaking liquid and the chopped tomato and place lid on saucepan. Cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes until the rice is almost cooked (do not allow the rice to boil dry – add more stock/water if needed).
- Add the chopped parsley, red pepper, prawns, mussel meat, baby squid and peas and place the lid back. Cook for another 5 minutes on low heat – add more stock/water if needed.
- Serve the paella in serving dishes, top with more chopped parsley, lemon wedges, halved baby tomatoes and cooked prawns.