Total Time 15m
Prep Time 15m
Dive into summer with a refreshing smoothie bowl inspired by The Little Mermaid!
Packed with fruits and bursting with colour, it’s the perfect breakfast or after school snack for you little one who loves life Under The Sea.
How To Make It
- For the seashells: Place white chocolate chips and coconut oil into a bowl and mix. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir.
- Heat white chocolate chips for another 30 seconds, and then pour into shell-shaped candy molds. Place in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes to set.
- Slice a kiwi and two strawberries. Set aside.
- Place your smoothie ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl.
- Top your smoothie bowl with the strawberry slices, kiwi slices, and two white chocolate shells.