Feeling a little rumbly in your tumbly? Prepare a colourful snack inspired by Winnie The Pooh’s love of hunny with this roasted carrot recipe.
Total Time: 35m
Prep Time: 10m
Cook Time: 25m
How To Make It
- Pre heat your oven to 200'C
- Place your carrots on an oven tray and sprinkle the sliced shallots on top
- Pour olive oil over the carrots and shallots then add your salt flakes and pepper
- Mix everything up to ensure the carrots are completely coated with the oil and seasoning
- Pour the apple juice, honey and thyme into a bowl and stir. Pour the mixture over the top of the carrots and mix everything together.
- Pop the tray into the oven to roast for 20 - 25minutes at 200'C
- Once cooked, place on a plate and enjoy!