Do you love burgers? Is it your go-to order whenever you go out to eat? Well, making this yummy burger yourself will make it even tastier!
- Mix the breadcrumbs and 30 ml water together in a small bowl.
- Mix the beef mince, chopped chili, Worcester sauce, salt, barbecue seasoning, black pepper, garlic, parsley, beaten egg and the breadcrumb & water mixture together. Mix well.
- Divide the beef into two portions and shape into patties of about 1,5 cm thick – using a little water on your hands.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat and cook the patties on both sides until cooked and browned.
- Mix the chopped tomato, pesto, smoked chili flakes and the tomato sauce to make a quick relish.
- Spread the relish on the bottom halves of the hamburger buns, top with caramelized onion, gherkins, tomato slices, baby salad leaves and lastly the patties.
- Add the top halves of the burger buns and secure with a skewer.